Arribatec is looking for senior .NET software engineers to help us build customizations and integrations around U4ERP from our office in Granada, Spain. The role involves analysis, design and implementation of custom front and back-end solutions. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity offering competitive compensation.
- Work under minimal supervision to analyze, design, develop, test, and debug customizations and integrations around U4ERP
- Collaborate with international consultants and customers to turn complex business requirements into working and sustainable software
- Write unit and automation tests to ensure a high-quality product
- Writing of all related documentation including design, technical specifications, reference guides, installation guides….
- Assist in improving development test methodologies and contribute to related test methodology frameworks
- Conduct manual tests to ensure a high-quality product
- Participate in cross-team group activities to complete assignments
- Provide mentoring to junior staff
- B.S. degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or similar required.
- +5 years of software engineering experience
- Authoritative experience with OOD & OOP (.NET, C# preferably) & SQL
- Functional Programming experience (LinQ preferable)
- RESTfull API & SOAP Web Services competence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- U4ERP / Business software functional and technical competence is desirable
- TDD, Unit Test, Integration Test & UI tests tools and framework competence is desirable
- DevOps, Visual Studio & GIT experience is desirable
- Agile Development competence is desirable
- PL-SQL is desirable