Hotels give us the possibility to transport ourselves anywhere in the world in comfort. Without hotels, and the people who run them, many childhood memories and “best vacations ever” would not have been possible. We want to ensure that these businesses can continue to deliver top-class experiences long into the future by allowing technology to handle some of the tasks that hotels face daily in order to free up time for creating memories.
Arribatec Hospitality is looking for a talented Full Stack .NET Developer to join a growing product team with big ambitions, as part of the Certify product team with scope to contribute across the whole organisation.
Our journey started back in 2011 with a company established in Las Vegas, USA. Our first product was a pure inspection solution for the large hotels, (Mega Resort, +2000 rooms). The company was sold to Arribatec in 2019. Today, Certify has a complete solution for the hotel market with modules for Cleaning, Inspection, Service, Maintenance, and we are also able to handle other markets such as hospitals, cruise industry, office buildings, etc.
Through the formation of key relationships and by integrating with some of the biggest providers of hotel and hospitality solutions we aim to create seamless user experiences that don’t only enhance the guest experience, but also allow businesses, both large and small to thrive through the use of modern technology.
Arribatec Hospitality is a family of two products focusing on different aspects of hotel technology, both user facing and hotel facing. The combination of these two aspects is what makes us a key player in the European and international hotel technology market.
We are a group of passionate technologists, entrepreneurs and problem solvers that have built a culture around hotel technology, and we would love it if you could join us on our journey.
You will work on:
- Continuously improving our core products.
- Work with radical experimentation to enable new product ideas and features through iterations, prototyping and other techniques.
- Build something that nobody else has before!
- Work closely with our office in Steinkjer, Trøndelag.
What we are looking for
- Experience writing production code using .NET Framework with C#.
- We use .NET Core extensibly.
- Experience with LINQ (Lambda) and LINQ to SQL (Query).
- Experience with Postman.
- Experience writing and maintaining SQL queries and working with SQL databases.
- We use Visual Studio and prefer to keep development environments similar across the team.
- You are expected to be able to travel to company gatherings as well as regularly meet with our team in Steinkjer.
- Experience with TypeScript and full stack Node.js development.
- Experience with extensive frontend testing with a framework such as Cypress.
- Experience with the configuration and maintenance of CI/CD solutions.
- Experience with cloud computing solutions and the architecture they involve.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary.
- Central Oslo office (on Karl Johans gate) or in Hamar
- Heavily discounted home-made lunch.
- Good pension scheme.
- Conference budget.
- Rapidly growing team
- Excellent equipment and choice of laptop and mobile phone