Want to shape the future of hospitality through great user experiences?
Hotels give us the possibility to transport ourselves anywhere in the world in comfort. Without hotels, and the people who run them, many childhood memories and “best vacations ever” wouldn’t have been possible. We want to ensure that these businesses can continue to deliver top-class experiences long into the future by allowing technology to handle some of the tasks that hotels face daily in order to free up time for creating memories.
Arribatec Hospitality is looking for a talented Product Designer / UX Designer / Interaction Designer to join a growing product team with big ambitions, as part of the kiosk product team with scope to contribute across the whole organisation.
Fácil was started in 2016 with the idea of making the hospitality industry a more user friendly experience. The need for smarter check-in and check-out experiences at hotels quickly came to the forefront of the conversions we were having. At this point we formed our mission, “We lead the way to the future of hospitality”.
Through the formation of key relationships and by integrating with some of the biggest providers of hotel and hospitality solutions we aim to create seamless user experiences that don’t only enhance the guest experience, but also allow businesses, both large and small to thrive through the use of modern technology.
Arribatec Hospitality is a family of two products focusing on different aspects of hotel technology, both user facing and hotel facing. The combination of these two aspects is what makes us a key player in the European and international hotel technology market.
We are a group of passionate technologists, entrepreneurs and problem solvers that have built a culture around hotel technology and we would love it if you could join us on our journey!
You will work on:
- Plan and conduct research to map user and business needs
Facilitate and participate in workshops, design sprints, and ideation sessions
- Conduct user interviews, prototyping and user testing
- Create information architecture and interaction design from low to high fidelity
- Maintain and build upon our design system, ensuring that the elements are accessible and consistent throughout the system and our products
- Develop Arribatec Hospitality's design guidelines, principles and patterns
- Collaborate in an interdisciplinary team with developers, designers, and product managers
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Relevant education in Interaction Design, Product Design, User Experience, or similar, at minimum Bachelors level
- Experience in designing high-fidelity mockups and interfaces
- Experience with Figma, or similar tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, etc.
- Confident in doing research and testing with clients and users
- Able to think strategy, and to see opportunities based on user needs and business goals
- Able to guide the team through workshops and other creative processes from idea to solution
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) in English and Norwegian (preferably)
- Experience with service design, universal design, and responsive design
- Experience in the hospitality industry
What we can offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- New modern office in Oslo
- Good pension scheme
- Conference budget
- Rapidly growing team
- Excellent equipment and choice of laptop and mobile phone
- Opportunity to grow and develop professionally within Arribatec
How to apply:
Sounds like a good fit? Please click the “Apply now” button and send us:
- Your portfolio
- Your CV
- Your motivation