Arribatec delivers digital solutions, services, consulting & infrastructure to the market where human capital makes up most business. Our global team includes 450+ of the best software engineers, developers, project managers and consultants in the business, and is spread across 17 countries. We are listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange, and our headquarters is based in Oslo. Learn more: https://www.arribatec.com/about/
Arribatec Business Services specialises in technology for organisations worldwide. We simplify the path to success for our customers by implementing, integrating, supporting, and maintaining the entire digital business landscape with an ERP system as the core engine. We integrate the ERP system with our self-developed solutions and other market-leading systems, such as Power BI and Hypergene, to give the customer full control, efficiency, and insights into their own business.
About the role
Senior Consultants work with customers through all stages of solution implementation, assisting in system design workshops, providing application consultancy and training, providing advice and guidance on business processes and assisting our customers to achieve the best solution to meet their objectives.
- Implement Unit4 ERP(x) products and modules
- Assist in customer workshops in relation to system design
- Analyse requirements and proposed business processes
- Build solutions to Arribatec standards
- Provide advice, guidance and training for customers on the best use of Unit4 ERP(x) functionality
- Participate in and be responsible for the QA of configured test systems to ensure that the solution has been implemented as specified
- Identify scope changes and highlight impact. Use appropriate change control processes and collateral
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of new functionality with the Unit4 ERP(x) product.
- Be responsible for the customer relationship and follow-ups
- Be pro-active in identifying other customer needs and requirements, in addition to those of the current project.
Who are you?
You enjoy solving technical challenges and are triggered by working at the intersection between customer, subject and system. You have a strong interest in technology and have good problem-solving and collaboration skills.
Service mindedness, drive, and engagement is a big plus in this role. You are a team player with strong communication skills and a ‘can-do’ mentality. You're curious, open for new knowledge and share your experience and expertise with your colleagues.
- 3 or more years of experience with Unit4 ERP(x) software
- Experience and good knowledge of MS Excel and Word. Knowledge of SQL is also a plus
- Strong written & verbal communication skills in both Dutch & English is required
- Experience in the implementation of a number of Unit4ERP(x) modules, including a good understanding of either:
- HR and Payroll, or
- Financials, Logistics or Project Costing and Billing
- Understanding of Project Management processes
What we offer
- A generous and inclusive work environment with enthusiastic and passionate colleagues
- Strong professional environment and competent colleagues
- Exciting customer projects
- Great self-development opportunities and the opportunity to influence
- Opportunity to become part of a knowledgeable, inclusive and solid organisation
- Great flexibility when it comes to working hours and workplace
- Competitive conditions and good insurance schemes
- Access to full partner training on the Unit4 ERP(x) software
- Access to accreditation in all modules through the Unit4 ERP(x) accreditation programme
If you have any questions about the position, don’t hesitate to reach out to Stefan Colijn.