Senior Consultants work with customers through all stages of solution implementation, assisting in system design workshops, providing application consultancy and training, providing advice and guidance on business processes and assisting our customers to achieve the best solution to meet their objectives.
The position requires a good level of business knowledge, as well as a good level of knowledge of the broad range of Unit4 ERP(x) software modules and associated products. You have experience with Unit4 ERP(x) implementation throughout the full project lifecycle, or had a significant role in supporting and developing an existing implementation, possibly working as a Systems Accountant or Systems Manager.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Implement Unit4 ERP(x) products and modules
- Assist in customer workshops in relation to system design
- Analyse requirements and proposed business processes
- Build solutions to Arribatec standards
- Provide advice and guidance on the best use of Unit4 ERP(x) functionality
- Make recommendations relating to business process re-engineering needed to accommodate the successful implementation of the Unit4 ERP(x) solution
- Participate in and be responsible for the QA of configured test systems to ensure that the solution has been implemented as specified
- Take ownership for identification and resolution of issues in conjunction with the Project Manager
- Identify scope changes and highlight impact. Use appropriate change control processes and collateral
- Train customers in Unit4 ERP(x) solutions on customer sites
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of new functionality with the Unit4 ERP(x) product.
- Be responsible for the customer relationship whilst on site
- Be pro-active in identifying other customer needs and requirements, in addition to those of the current project.
This is not an exhaustive list of tasks. It is envisaged that this role will develop with time and will continue to encompass a variety of work that can be completed at the Arribatec office, at home or on customer sites.
Experience, skills and personal
- At least 3 years direct experience in working with Unit4ERP(x) software
- Experience in the implementation of a number of Unit4ERP(x) modules, including a good understanding of either:
- HR and Payroll, or
- Financials, Logistics or Project Costing and Billing
- Hold a recognised accounting or business qualification (desirable)
- Good working knowledge of SQL (desirable), MS Excel, MS Word
- Familiarity with process analysis and mapping
- Understanding of Project Management processes
- Ability to effectively configure Unit4ERP(x) to meet customers’ requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Ability to quickly develop effective working relationships with project teams
- Confident, positive and resilient
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Good time management
- Keen to further develop your consultancy skills
Benefits and remuneration
- Attractive salary and pension scheme
- Earnings related bonus
- Access to full partner training on the Unit4 ERP(x) software
- Access to accreditation in all modules through the Unit4 ERP(x) accreditation programme
Arribatec delivers digital solutions, services, consulting & infrastructure to companies and institutions where human capital makes up most business. Our global team includes 400+ of the best software engineers, developers, project managers and consultants in the business.
We look at diversity as our greatest asset, and with a wide variety of backgrounds and expertise we work together to find the right mix of services and market-leading products, delivered as one neat solution, for our customers.