Hotels give us the possibility to transport ourselves anywhere in the world in comfort. Without hotels, and the people who run them, many childhood memories and “best vacations ever” wouldn’t have been possible. We want to ensure that these businesses can continue to deliver top-class experiences long into the future by allowing technology to handle some of the tasks that hotels face daily in order to free up time for creating memories.
Arribatec Hospitality is looking for a talented Sales Manager to join a growing team with big ambitions.
The journey started in 2016 with the idea of making the hospitality industry a more user friendly experience. The need for smarter check in and check out experiences at hotels quickly came to the forefront of the conversions we were having. At this point we formed our mission, “We lead the way to the future of hospitality”.
Through the formation of key relationships and by integrating with some of the biggest providers of hotel and hospitality solutions we aim to create seamless user experiences that don’t only enhance the guest experience, but also allow businesses, both large and small to thrive through the use of modern technology.
Arribatec Hospitality is a family of multiple products focusing on different aspects of hotel technology, both user facing and hotel facing. The combination of these two aspects is what makes us a key player in the European and international hotel technology market.
We are a group of passionate technologists, entrepreneurs and problem solvers that have built a culture around hotel technology and we would love it if you could join us on our journey!
What we are looking for
- Experience building and maintaining long-term relationships with potential- and existing customers. This also includes customer visits and participation in marketing activities / fairs
- Experience working with budgets and sales goals
- Experience working with both cold and hot leads
- Evaluating sales against profitability and the company's strategic direction.
- Experience and good results with B2B sales
- Good Norwegian and English level, both orally and in writing
- Masters all phases of a sales process
- Structure and courage
- Stay up-to-date on general market developments and current market prices
- Has a good understanding of both business and technology.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary.
- Central Oslo office.
- Heavily discounted lunch.
- Heavily discounted gym membership at JobbSprek.
- Very competitive pension scheme.
- 12 physiotherapy sessions included in insurances.
- Conference budget.
- Rapidly growing team.
- Excellent equipment and choice of laptop and mobile phone.
- Ability to work remotely in extended periods.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
- 3+ years' of sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills